Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mommy's and Daddy's

There are lots of differences between how mommy's and daddy's interact with their children...
For example, Da likes to do things that make Mom nervous 
(and Lucy suspicious)
(There is a picture of Bob doing this same thing with Jason's older brother 30 years ago)
Mom prefers to make Lucy laugh by tickling her, kissing her neck and pretending to eat her fingers or ears.
Da prefers to be a bit more daring.
Sometimes I have to remind myself that he loves Lucy just as much as I do 
and would take great damage to himself before letting something happen to her. 
Lucy really enjoys being tossed in the air...although she usually keeps an eye on me when Da is doing something crazy. If I look happy (aka: not worried) then she laughs and enjoys herself. If she can't see me or I look really concerned, she tends to get upset. 
Afterwards she always gives me this big smile that says 
"Mom, did you SEE me??? Did you see what I DID???"

No comments:

Post a Comment